Welcome to Student Welfare
Last date extended to October 18th,2012 :For Ist and IInd year Undergraduate students : Fill Physical Education & Sports Registration Form
All Ist and IInd year Undergraduate students kindly fill Physical Education & Sports Registration Form. For this you would be require to upload your passport size photograph of size not more than 1 MB (it should be of color quality with clear face and neck) and must be in (200X246) pixel dimension.
Link for the same is “http://portal.mnit.ac.in/misv3.1/student/extra_curr_registration_form.php” or click the link or “http://portal.mnit.ac.in/misv3.1/student/ then select Quick Links in menu bar and choose Extra Curricular Activity Registration option. To get into the system every student need to use LDAP authentication and corrected Institute ID.
Last date October 18 th,2012 midnight.
For any problems/query please mail on “firstname.lastname@example.org“ with proper subject and student id.
Last date extended to October 20, 2012 For New Admission July, 2012 students – Submit information for Student Identity Card
All new admissions in the Undergraduate/Postgraduate programs stating July, 2012, kindly fill Student Identity Card Detail Form, the information is required to generate Student Identity Card. For this you would be require to upload your passport size photograph of size less than 50kb (it should be of color quality with clear face and neck) and must be in (100X120) pixel dimension.
Link for the same is “http://portal.mnit.ac.in/misv3.1/student/” or click the link then select Quick Links in menu bar and choose ID Card Details Form option. To get into the system every student need to use LDAP authentication and corrected Institute ID.
Last date extended from October 5th,2012 to October 20, 2012
For any problems/query please mail on “email@example.com” with proper subject and student id.
Note: Students shall be fined Rs. 1000/- for Student ID card after last date October 20th, 2012 .
Registration Information for Existing and New Admissions (2012)
No Dues Certificate and Bank Information for Refunds
There have been instances of cheques returning back due to incorrect addresses and other banking problems. This year, to resolve this issue, it has been decided that refunds (Mess deposits and hostel/mess caution money) shall be done through bank transfers. Therefore, all the students are requested to provide that correct bank details for refund transfers to their bank accounts. Along with their No-Dues Certificate, each student will be required to submit:
- Bank Account number
- IFSC Code
- Branch of the bank
- Name of the Account holder
In the absence of above information, the refunds shall be processed through cheques only which usually cause delay.
Hostel Allotment for 2012-13
- All he students please note that it is not possible to entertain any “Change of Room” queries. They should not approach Chief Warden or dean (SW) for the same.
- Final Allotment List for all the students including room changes (sliding) has been finalised. Please check the room allotments whose application were pending with Hostel office.
- All the students are advised to occupy their respective allotted room positively by 6:00pm on or before August 6, 2012 and report to respective care takers for data reconciliation. Failing this, it will be assumed that they are not more interested in the hostel facility. Their allotted room shall be given to the students in waiting lists.
- All the students who were not allotted rooms, and are in waiting list shall get their allottment in next few days.